- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Data Recovery Process
Expert Data Recovery Advice
Contact us today regarding your data recovery requirements and take advantage of the knowledge our experts have at their disposal. In most instances we will be able to give you an indication as to the fault over the telephone and suggest a solution. You can bring your faulty storage device into us at one of our 26 offices or you can post or courier it to us.
Free Diagnosis And No Obligation Quote
Once we have received your storage device we will diagnose the problem accurately and contact you to discuss the nature of the problem. We will also offer you the best possible solution needed to recovering your data. We will give you a timescale required to retrieve your data, you choose the format in which you wish your data to be retrieved, and we will run through the costs incurred in doing so.
How We Recover Your Data
Using specialised Data Recovery methods and calling upon the 15+ years of experience gained by our experts we will decide upon the best approach to recovering your data. Our highly trained and experienced staff will be able to be able to decide upon the best method to recover the data depending on the nature of the fault and the storage device involved.
You and Your Data – a Reunion
Upon safely recovering your data we will contact you by email. This email will contain details of the data recovered plus a full listing of exactly what we have retrieved. In the majority of cases we recover the data as it was on the host storage device with files and folders fully intact. We accept payment via credit/debit card or bank transfer. Upon successful receipt of payment the data is backed up and returned to you using a next day courier.